• Original Painting of the world map handmade.
• Color: Cobalt Blue, Prussian blue, Cerulean Blue and Violet hues.
• Available the original watercolor and print from the original watercolor (ART PRINT), you choose!
•The original watercolors are made of special high-quality paper for watercolors, acid-free. You can choose the paper that you prefer:
- Fabriano Rough grain 300gr. Pure white.
- Medium grain 220gr. Soft white.
• The prints are printed professionally on high quality archival paper and heavyweight.
• The print retains the look of original painting so the image has all the tonalities and hues of the original watercolor.
• All our items are packaged properly and carefully in padded envelopes or mailing tubes (depending on size), so that any damage is avoided in the delivery process.
• All shipments are made via the postal service, registered mail (tracking number included).
• All Prints are UNFRAMED.
• All original paintings or prints are made on high quality paper (We DO NOT sell canvas or digital files)
• Watermark will not appear on purchased prints
• Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
• If you are interested personalize this item, please feel free to contact us.
• More items from my "World Map" section of my shop, here:
• More items from my shop!:
Follow me on:
EMAIL: maraquelawatercolor [!at] gmail.com
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom orders are welcome!!
If you are looking for one, please do not hesitate to contact me through the conversation button or the request custom order button. I will then work with you on what you are looking for and create it and when we agree on a price for the item, I will list it in my shop reserved for you in your first name for you to purchase. Custom Orders require payment in full upfront including shipping and handling before item will be completed and sent.
I ship Monday to Friday except public holidays.
I make shipment through the postal service in Portugal.
Once I receive your payment, your item will be carefully packed to prevent it from being damaged or bent in shipping. In addition, the item will be sent through the postal service in Portugal, as REGISTERED shipping.
So, when your order is shipped, I will tell you the tracking number so you can track your order during shipping.