• Skyline inspired by Madrid city (Spain), illustration made with watercolor handmade.
• Colors: Yellow and light orange hues
• Available the original watercolor and print from the original watercolor (ART PRINT), you choose!
• This illustration is a perfect gift to commemorate a trip or as a memory of your own experience in this city.
• The prints are printed professionally on high quality archival paper and heavyweight.
• The print retains the look of original painting so the image has all the tonalities and hues of the original watercolor.
•The original watercolors are made of special high-quality paper for watercolors, acid-free, natural white 300g/m2, medium grain.
•If you prefer, we also do custom sizes on request, please contact us and ask!
• All our items are packaged properly and carefully in padded envelopes or mailing tubes (depending on size), so that any damage is avoided in the delivery process.
• All shipments are made via the postal service, registered mail (tracking number included).
• Remember the colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the printed poster.
• All Prints and original painting are UNFRAMED.
• Watermark will not appear on purchased prints.
• Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
• All items are signed. If you do not want it to be signed please let us know.
• If you are interested personalize this item, please feel free to contact us.
• See more city skyline, here:
• Take a look to other items from my shop!:
To stay up to date about the new creations and to see the artistic processes, follow us on:
ONLINE SHOP: www.maraquela.com
EMAIL: maraquelawatercolor [!at] gmail.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom orders are welcome!!
If you are looking for one, please do not hesitate to contact me through the conversation button or the request custom order button. I will then work with you on what you are looking for and create it and when we agree on a price for the item, I will list it in my shop reserved for you in your first name for you to purchase. Custom Orders require payment in full upfront including shipping and handling before item will be completed and sent.
I ship Monday to Friday except public holidays.
I make shipment through the postal service in Portugal.
Once I receive your payment, your item will be carefully packed to prevent it from being damaged or bent in shipping. In addition, the item will be sent through the postal service in Portugal, as REGISTERED shipping.
So, when your order is shipped, I will tell you the tracking number so you can track your order during shipping.